We are still here. They called late last night and she was not called for today. Tomorrow is up in the air. Will know something this afternoon or evening. The casting director (they are not with the production but the agency in Louisiana that chose her) has apologized upside and down and gone on and on about how patient and professional we have been. I have told them numerous times that we don't blame them at all and appreciate the opportunity. They have let production know how ridiculous this all is. I appreciate them "sticking up" for us since it puts them in a weird spot. They have been great in dealing with all of this.
Sooooo....going to enjoy the family time since Rick took off for he and the boys to come up. So glad I trusted my gut and came home the other day...sheesh!!
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment