In a nutshell... to stay professional about it all, I came up with a compromise that they and we are happy with. I am especially happy about it because we are going to be able go home and then come back for a few days when they actually need her. As a thank you for our patience they agreed to pay her for the days they did not work last week.
Not what we had planned on but made the best I could of it and we're all happy. Besides getting to actually work, Avi is thrilled that when we come back in a few days she will get to work with Luke Wilson!! She is so excited to work with him again.
So...we are headed back to Texas in the morning. Can't wait to get our arms around all our boys!!!!
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment