Thursday, September 22, 2011

I forgot to post today but her call time for today was rescheduled for the end of the shoot. The lightning storm the other night threw off the schedule.

For tomorrow it's good news, bad news. Her call time for tomorrow is 3:00 pm on the other side of San Antonio which means filming will not actaully start until 4:30 or 5:00. Good news is that it's looking like it will be a not-so-late night for her which will be good for her gymnastics meet on Saturday at 11:45. Bad news is that she will miss practice tomorrow afternoon and a slumber party for a friend that night. :(

Listening to her disappointment AND reasoning is fascinating to me. She talked about the sleepover and that she was sad to miss it but knows that her friend will understand the same way she said that she would if her friend also had a prior comittment...good grief...the old soul.

Her gymnastics...well all those that have been by the house knows that one. Not much of a moment where it's not practice. She has been even more dedicated (I know...hard to imagine) this week since she was pretty sure she would miss Friday practice and had a meet on Saturday. I can tell she's worried about beam (her weakest event) but has been on her beam at home like crazy pushing herself. She is syking herself up that she has it down...that usually does the trick in her case. I have no doubt she'll ace filming tomorrow night but please think about her and send some energy her way about 12:30 on Saturday. I can't even express how much it means to her.

Whew. Isn't there a way to turn off all the mommy emotions?!? I want her resolve!

Night, night and will post photos tomorrow. :-)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment