Sunday, September 11, 2011

Gymnastics Meet at Flipnastics, Lakeway TX

Avi was pretty bummed yesterday.  She wanted so badly to get her score to a 35 which is what it takes to get to 4P.  She got a 34.65.  She had a fall on the beam. :-(  I keep telling her that she is still improved (was a 34.25) but she's not happy.  I'm super sinkin' proud though...goofy girl!!

Her next meet is at Powerhouse (10229 Culebra) in San Antonio at 11:45 on Saturday, Sept. 24.

Beam - 7.70 (had a fall)
Floor - 9.0 (looked so pretty)
Vault - 9.35 (her reach has gotten so good on this...almost too powerful so she's having to reign it in a little)
Bars - 8.6 (she overshot her split leg circle - a little too much power)

She is currently in 4A which means Achievement - compete against themselves for better scores.  Hitting their 35 would put them in 4P which means Participation - she competes against other girls.  She is dead set and determined to get it this next time. 

I am going to get someone to give me some lessons on how to use my fancy camera.  I took a ton of shots with my zoom lens but almost all of them came out blurry.  I have know idea how to shoot action shots.
These are the few decent ones I managed to get.  :-(
Gymnastics Meet at Flipnastics, Lakeway TX Photos



Aug.

Aug.

Sept.

Vault

8.95

9.15

9.35

Bars

8

8.8

8.6

Beam

7.7

8

7.7

Floor

8.75

8.3

9

Overall

33.4

34.25

34.65

No comments:

Post a Comment